- The Senior Compliance Specialist helps to mould the culture to one that supports a High Performance Organisation.
- Supports the Vaccine IPT compliance plan and quality metrics generation
- Complete review and approval of IPT documentation
- Leads walk down and support audits
- Participate in the preparation for and hosting of regulatory and customer audits
- GMP training delivery to IPT personnel
- Investigation of Minor Deviations
- Investigation of EHS Incidents
- Provide Compliance guidance to Operating procedure
- Review Deviation trends and identify effectiuve CAPA's where necessary
- Proactive monitoring of CAPAs to ensure holistic trends are proactively resolved
- Participates in the overall CAPA effectiveness programme and continued improvement on root cause analysis and follow-up CAPA
- Participates in Quality Risk Management and is an IPT QRM facilitator and QRM Lead.
- 7 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- >5 years' experience in operation /Quality role.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in compliance (GMP, Eng, Technical.
- Degree in (Science/Engineering)
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists