- Perform analytical techniques in the area of Chromatography (HPLC, GC, TLC), spectroscopic methods (IV, UV) and wet chemistry techniques;
- Assure the right communication channel with the production areas in order to give the best response to the requests;
- Meet all GMP requirements as well as the Safety, Environmental and Health Regulations.
- To maintain all laboratory notebooks, records, chromatograms to an acceptable GLP standard.
- To maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory.
- To maintain and follow all relevant Standard Operating procedures.
- To calibrate and maintain designated laboratory instruments.
- To support the laboratory testing schedule in order to achieve an efficient QC system.
- Support QC Lab Investigation Reports and Deviations.
- Report on the timeliness of compliance to set timelines on LIR's, Deviations, Quality Events, Material Incidents, CAPAs, and Effectiveness Checks in Trackwise
- Support the internal Compliance Programme within the QC department.
- BSc in Scientific discipline
- 3-5+ years minimum work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Pharmaceutical experience in a GMP regulated laboratory environment
- Good communications skills
- Flexibility is essential (willingness to work shift patterns as required by business needs)
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- PC skills MS Word, Excel etc.
- Proven technical ability in laboratory systems.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists