* Perform all activities in compliance with safety standards and SOPs
* Provide Quality direction and input at Change Control and NC Review Boards and assume oversight of change control and NC/CAPA records; ensuring scope of record is clear and implementation activities are robust and timely.
* Write, review and approve Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with Policies.
* Participate in site activities associated with QMS programs (e.g., Validation, Complaints, Change Control) and provide active input into shaping the future direction of these systems.
* Review and approval of NCs and associated CAPAs for closure ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation, whilst ensuring that CAPA actions address root cause and implementation plan dates are achievable
* Participates in customer complaint investigations.
* Provides training and advice to staff in order for them to perform their desired functions.
* Provide overall quality direction and oversight for key functional areas, Process Development, Validation, Quality Control, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Systems, ensuring that programs, policies and procedures are robust and in keeping with regulatory and internal expectations.
* Act as Quality point of contact and decision maker during Technology Transfer and Process Validation activities whilst ensuring that all activities meet internal and regulatory expectations.
* Site Program Owners for Quality Agreements, Site Master File, Market Action activities and for the provision of subject matter expertise for related programs including, Complaints, Stability and Product Quality Review.
* Act as Quality point of contact for computerised systems validation activities.
* Review and approve validation lifecycle documents, including Master-plans, protocols, reports and active participation during earlier phases of process design, Characterisation, Commissioning etc.
* Co-ordinates and approves the preparation of reports for Product Quality Reviews including batch listing and deviation trend reports to ensure that trends are acted upon and to demonstrate that products consistently meet desired critical quality attributes.
* Quality SME reviewers/approvers for regulatory submissions, ensuring compliance with site and corporate procedures.
* University degree. Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
* Relevant experience (4yrs +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or other combination of experience and educational background that may otherwise satisfy the requirements of the role.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working with dynamic cross-functional teams and proven abilities in decision making
* Strong organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion
* Demonstrated ability in problem solving and experience in managing Root Cause Analysis / Non Conformance /Deviation investigations
* Detailed Knowledge of applicable Regulatory requirements. Experience with Regulatory inspections.
* Experience working in aseptic operations, protein formulation, vial and syringe filling.
* Computerised Systems Validation experience would be advantageous
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists