QC Microbiology analyst position responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance through established programs for sample processing, laboratory testing, maintenance, training, SOP's, validation and cleaning within QC Microbiology.
* Testing of water, raw materials, in-process, finished product and stability samples.
* Laboratory support activities including consumable control and qualification.
* Perform and assist in additional duties as directed by the Supervisor.
* Complete documentation associated with analytical results in a timely manner.
* Report and document any nonconformances to the Supervisor.
* Preparation of area documentation (e.g. SOP's, Reports, Protocols).
* Ensure training compliance within the assigned work area and QC.
* Adhere to safety systems within the laboratory and on site.
* Prepared to work laboratory shift patterns (extended day shift).
* Third Level Qualification in Microbiology or equivalent.
* Previous relevant microbiological experience within a QC GMP laboratory in a Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology company desirable.
* Experience in Bioburden, Endotoxin or Sterility testing desirable.
* Labware LIMS experience desirable.
* Strong organization skills, including the ability to follow assignments through to completion.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
* Proven high level of attention to detail.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists