- Execute analysis of raw materials, in-process material, and finished product in compliance with schedule.
- Complete analysis in accordance with SOP and standard methods.
- Calculation of results and reporting of data, including trend analysis as required.
- Execute analysis of water, cleaning samples etc as required.
- Execute calibrations and PM of equipment as required to ensure equipment is appropriate for use for analysis.
- Co-ordinate maintenance schedules with external suppliers to ensure compliance with schedule and in house procedures.
- Preparation of all solutions, reagents etc. associated with analysis.
- Execute stock control on laboratory consumables including reagents, solvents to ensure there is adequate supply to execute tasks. Complete purchase orders as required and manage materials on receipt.
- Participate in the preparation of QC documents including SOPs, specifications, methods.
- Participate in training and development activities to ensure that new technologies are applied and that skill level is developed.
- Execute validation studies and transfer studies to ensure equipment, methods and personnel are appropriately qualified.
- Participation in QC and site projects by representing QC so as to provide an appropriate service to other departments.
- BSc Chemistry, Analytical Science or other
- Min 1 years' experience in GMP environment
- Analytical approach to tasks.
- Good organisation skills.
- Technical skills in analysis are important.
- Excel U
- WORD U
- Communication skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists