Fantastic career opportunity for a Food Scientist / Technology graduate with at least 5-7years experience of Quality Management Systems. You will lead the development of strategies and processes to ensure that product quality and customer satisfaction are maintained and that there is the continuous improvement of products, processes and services. The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and maintain and ensure that the requirements of the ISO22000 standards are met.
- Work as part of the management team to ensure quality standards are maintained to the highest level and continuously improved on-going.
- Day-to-day Management, maintenance and development of the QMS & HACCP across sites, to ensure product quality is of the highest standard.
- Maintain an effective internal audit program. Manage and develop internal auditing systems to maximise audit readiness, for all aspects of the QMS.
- Ensure the production sites are maintained at the highest level of hygiene and housekeeping in line with best in class industry standards.
- Responsible to ensure that a compliant, effective Documentation is implemented.
- Manage the CAPA system, placing an emphasis on root cause analysis to eliminate repeat non-conformances.
- Manage the company quality review system.
- Working to develop and review quality documentation as required.
Highly Motivated, interested in leading the development of company QMS across all sites. You will be a problem solver, organized and someone that can meet deadlines.
- Third level qualification in food science and/or Quality Assurance Management.
- At least 5-7 years people management experience.
- Food industry experience is essential. Experience in Quality Systems, BRC.
- Experience of and a good understanding of Continuous Improvement and Lean Systems.
- A technical problem solver with BSc or MSc in Food Science / Food Technology background
- Minimum 5-7 years' Quality Management Program experience in a similar role - food ingredients or agri feed.
- Knowledge of FEMAS Quality & ISO 22000 FSSC quality systems
- Good communication skills and attention to details.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists