11 month contract
Maintain regulatory compliance through established programs for laboratory testing, maintenance, training, SOP's, validation and system administration within QC.
- Perform analysis on finished drug product, in process materials and stability samples - UV, HPLC, wet chemistry.
- Responsible for calibration and use of laboratory instrumentation.
- Complete documentation associated with analytical results in a timely manner.
- Report and document any non-conformances to the QC Supervisor.
- Assist in the preparation and review of area documentation e.g. SOP's, Reports, Protocols.
- Assist in the training of other analysts.
- Ensure training compliance within assigned work area and QC.
- Perform and assist in additional duties as directed by the QC Supervisor.
- Ensure relevant assays are performed on samples in support of release test and stability test programs
- Support any validation and qualification of test methods and processes
- Facilitate laboratory investigations and support associated product investigation
- Support Laboratory inspection and audits
- Troubleshoot laboratory methods and instrument problems.
- Establish and monitor trend analysis program.
- Contribute to the operations of the Quality Control Laboratories.
- Liaise with all customers both internal and external
- Record and review laboratory testing documentation to cGMP standard.
- Implement and adhere to appropriate levels of cGMP within the laboratory.
- Promote safety awareness and the established culture of IIF within the assigned work area
- Ensure that sample analysis is conducted to meet batch disposition requirements.
- B.Sc. degree in biology, chemistry, or other related technical degree
- Min 2 years working experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, preferably in a quality control role
- Previous QC/QA and/or pharmaceutical experience in a GMP or GLP facility.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists