11 month contract
Maintain regulatory compliance through established programs for laboratory testing, maintenance, training, SOP's, validation and system administration within QC.
- Perform analysis, method transfer, validation and qualification as per relevant test procedures
- Analytical procedures include raw material, in-process and finished product testing
- Analytical methodologies including methods such as ELISA, HPLC, Western Blot, Bioassay/Cell Culture & PCR. Experience in one of above testing methodologies essential
- Supporting Tech Transfer and of analytical test methods
- Laboratory support testing including consumable control and qualification
- Inventory control and maintenance of laboratory consumables
- Responsible for calibration, use and administration of laboratory instrumentation
- Perform and assist in additional duties as directed by the QC Supervisor
- Complete documentation in a timely manner
- Report and document any non-conformances to the QC Supervisor
- Preparation and review of area documentation (e.g. SOP's, Reports, Protocols)
- Assist in the training of other analysts
- Ensure training compliance within the assigned work area and QC
- Adhere to safety systems within the laboratories and on site
- Prepared to work laboratory shift patterns
- B.Sc. degree in biology, chemistry, or other related technical degree
- Min 2 years working experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, preferably in a quality control role
- Previous QC/QA and/or pharmaceutical experience in a GMP or GLP facility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists