An exciting opportunity has arisen with an expanding regulated multinational client of ours based in Blarney as an Operations Assistant. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and motivated candidate with a background in manufacturing to join their team in supporting the Operations Manager
- Regularly reporting a variety of Operations metrics, communications and updates as required.
- Preparing presentations on the above metrics, communications and updates as required
- Tracking on call time, sick days, absences, holidays and similar times on a continuous basis to provide the Operations manager and HR manager with access to accurate and up to date data
- Supports the operations manager in such areas as team training plans, quality investigations, safety initiatives, recruitment and more.
- Supporting the onboarding of new hires.
- Schedule operations ad hoc activities such as meetings, communication updates and more.
- May mentor less experienced peers and assist supervisors but does not normally supervise others.
- Follow and support the planning of work schedules. Advocate their completion and ensure production information is recorded and communicated at all times.
- Adhere to, and advocate, all safety and quality protocols at all times
- Raise any quality issues through the QCMRR or equivalent system to ensure concerns are addressed.
- Good working knowledge of assembly processes, drawings, BOM's, routings, etc.
- Third level qualification is desirable.
- 2 or more years of relevant experience in a manufacturing facility
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Must have knowledge and significant familiarity of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and related software applications
- Must be able to understand work instructions, blueprints, or other documents written
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members
- Must be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists