Our multinational biopharmaceutical client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Administrator to join their team on a 10 month contract.
- Process electronic Meeting Request Forms
- Conduct Fair Market Value calculations
- Work with vendors on all logistics matters related to the meeting
- Ensure all necessary documentation related to the meeting has been filed on SharePoint.
- Manage meeting rooms, refreshments, restaurants and transport as needed.
- Ensure contracts are in place and processed
- Upload SharePoint with proposals and associated documentation.
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies to ensure all contracts, documentation etc. are correct and in-place
- Raise Purchase Orders, manage Budget including monthly accruals and reporting through the appropriate system
- Work with Commercial operations to support report generation from appropriate systems such as Salesforce.com & Power BI etc.
- Visa applications & logistics support for travel
- Material Warehouse & Image library management including support with translations as needed by the countries
- Previous experience of administrative assistance roles, working with Commercial teams in a pharmaceutical, healthcare or other highly regulated industry and will be required to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Is highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a cross-functional team
- Good verbal and written interpersonal/ communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Engaging and flexible attitude to work
- Ability and willingness to learn
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists