Our Cork based biopharmaceutical client is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team for a 6 month contract. This is a part time role.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing effective and complete support to one or more middle management positions to enable them to function as efficiently as possible in terms of time and energy. This is to include co-ordination of activities such as; organising and scheduling meetings and events; and associated support documents.
- Scheduling, coordinating and monitoring appointments for managers and giving them reminders
- making hotel and travel reservations on the instructions of managers
- Processing and recording business information and appointments in an effective manner.
- Selecting internal and external mail for managers
- autonomously handling routine correspondence that does not require managers attention (e.g. confirmations, appointments and information documentation)
- working up correspondence on the instructions of managers and submitting them for signing
- checking and revising texts for incorrect spelling and phrasing
- Organize and Scheduling meetings and events, coordinate with other Administrative team members, local and Global.
- Plan meetings and prepare detailed agenda and minutes
- Maintain Document filing System
- Assist in the preparation of regular reports and presentations
- 4+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists