Our multinational biopharmaceutical client is looking for an administrative assistant to join their team on a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be expected to support the Engineering Department requirements to the high standard required by the business. This role comes with an excellent hourly rate of €14 and is based in Ringaskiddy
- The Engineering Administration Assistant will assist in the Engineering Document Control Department and is responsible for assisting in the control of the engineering documentation system at the site.
- The main areas of responsibility of this role are as follows: Control and maintenance of the Engineering Documentation Control Centre.
- Control, issuance and archiving of Project & Site Drawings. Control and issuance of the numbering system for Commissioning & Restart Documents.
- Circulation of Project Engineering transmittals.
- Maintenance of Engineering Registers.
- Ensuring compliance within Engineering for removal of documentation from the Engineering Documentation Control Centre.
- Control of Engineering documents and Vendor documents to and from the Engineering Documentation Control Centre.
- Archival of Engineering documents and logbooks.
- 2 years' administration experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists