Our Multinational pharmaceutical client has exciting opportunities for an Administrative Assistant and a Documentation Specialist to join their team
Responsibilities -Administrative Assistant (6 month contract- 25 hours per week):
- Scheduling, coordinating and monitoring appointments for managers and giving them reminders
- making hotel and travel reservations on the instructions of managers
- Processing and recording business information and appointments in an effective manner.
- Selecting internal and external mail for managers
- autonomously handling routine correspondence that does not require managers attention (e.g. confirmations, appointments and information documentation)
- working up correspondence on the instructions of managers and submitting them for signing
- checking and revising texts for incorrect spelling and phrasing
- Organize and Scheduling meetings and events, coordinate with other Administrative team members, local and Global.
- Plan meetings and prepare detailed agenda and minutes
- Maintain Document filing System
- Assist in the preparation of regular reports and presentations.
Responsibilities -Associate Documentation Specialist (12 month contract):
- Co-ordination of activities within the department, ensure the smooth and effective running of the Department
- Documentation management - (Filing, archiving)
- Support the departments Tier process.
- Updating and reporting of departmental trackers and Metrics.
- Engaging with the Department Leadership Team
- Generation, Updating and issuance of departmental documents.
- Processing of documentation through the Change Control System
- Any other duties assigned by your lead.
- 4+ years' experience of working in a similar role.
- Knowledge of documentation management systems
- Level 6 / 7 qualification
- Strong organisational / co-organisational skills
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and pays attention to detail
- Good presentation skills.
- Highly disciplined and organized
- Ability to work as part of a team
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists