Our Cork based client currently has an open position for a Contacts Administrator to join their team. This is a 12 month contract.
- Complete the contract management process, post-award contractual interpretation.
- Fulfil the ongoing management of contracts through their lifecycle registering on Oracle and ROS as appropriate.
- Provide the relevant stakeholders with accurate information regarding the monitoring and reporting of contracts performance ensuring best in class contract monitoring and continuous adherence to performance standards and in line with Policies
- Maintain and update contracts as a result of amendments or extensions of contracts
- Work with the relevant procurement and business teams in the preparation of contract documentation.
- Monitor and report on contracts expenditure ensuring best in class contract monitoring and continuous adherence to performance standards.
- Responsible for escalating near-term and overdue contracts as they occur and pro-actively ensure that the contract renewals are initiated in a timely manner.
- Working with stakeholders, including operational framework team, to agree planning, approach & process.
- Point of contact in respect of CMS queries and resolution of operational issues including BPA & CPA maintenance.
- Run all month end reports timely and close any issues raised.
- Ensure adherence to relevant policies and procedures from a Compliance viewpoint.
- Raise potential risks and issues in relation to contracts administration as required.
- Any other duties as required.
- Relevant third level education in Business or Supply Chain Management or a
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position in a Shared Service/Business Environment.
- Experience of operating in a utility company or in a regulated industry would be an advantage
- Strong business acumen, communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of relevant commercial legislation and regulations for procurement of services and goods for Utility businesses is essential.
- PC skills required: extensive use of Microsoft Excel and Word and experience with procurement software.
- Familiarity with ERP systems, particularly Oracle is Essential.
- Ability to assess and execute programs, policies and initiative operational needs.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Experience in developing and maintaining effective strategic partnerships with key stakeholders both internally and externally e.g. suppliers.
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communication skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists