Our Cork based Multinational Biopharmaceutical client has an opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant/ Document Controller to join their team
- Perform administrative support tasks
- Schedule executive appointments and meetings
- Calendar & organisation chart maintenance
- Prepare expense reports
- Prepare and edit executive presentations
- Arrange travel and organize events internally and externally
- Handle Visa applications and documents for stakeholders and guests
- Support the whole team for any administrative/company related requests
- Working with the internal financial system (SAP/AS400) - offer requests, purchase orders creation, invoice handling
- Organisation of meetings (from 1:1 up to meetings for 100 people), booking rooms, materials preparation.
- Updating of procedural documents
- Issuance of documents to the Operations Department
- Maintains high housekeeping standards in the office area (including 5S).
- Maintains the notice boards and the display area in the department.
- Any other duties assigned by your lead.
- Coordinating communications
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 + years' experience as Administrative Assistant
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Power Point, MS Word, etc.) and operation of other peripheral devices
- AS400 experience processing: Expense Reports; Purchase Orders and Payment Requests; Vendor Add Forms, as well as the capability to run reports within AS400
- Experience of scheduling complex travel arrangements including multi-leg domestic and international travel
- Advanced secretarial/clerical abilities with a history of high performance
- Ability to handle and prioritize a large number of simultaneous assignments
- Experience with event planning and coordination
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Good presentation skills.
- Highly disciplined and organized
- Ability to work as part of a team and foster collaboration
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent minimum
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists