Our US Multinational Client in Cork have a number of requirements for Operators to join a Start-up Facility in Cork City. These are exciting opportunities with a well-established progressive company.
11-month contracts initially with a view to permanency for the right candidates.
- Work as part of a team to fabricate and assemble components to manufacture products
- Maintain production records such as document production quantities, dimensions and sign off on tasks
- Consciously inspect work product to ensure no defects or faulty work is passed to next phase of production
- Properly use and maintain production equipment report and defects to Supervisor / Manager
- Assist in final inspection of product as required
- Follow work schedules in an efficient manner ensuring production information is recorded and communicated
- Ensure housekeeping tasks are adhered to and records maintained
- Adhere to safety protocols at all times
- Requirements:Minimum Leaving Certificate, relevant 3rd level qualification preferred
- Current up to date manual handling Certificate
- Experience in working in a similar high volume, fast paced, regulated manufacturing environment
- Good ERP systems knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- High level of initiative, energy and motivation and results focused in a fast-paced lean environment.
- Solid record of strict adherence to procedures and safety regulations- attention to detail and ability to follow and comprehend instructions.
- Flexible and open, ability to work cross functional and multi-task, see beyond the task, go the extra mile and help out when required.
- Highly motivated, energetic and hardworking with proven ability to work successfully as part of a team.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists