Biopharma Client in North Dublin have a requirement for a Warehouse Operator. The Warehouse Operator is responsible for the day to day warehouse activities at the Dublin facility. They are responsible for ensuring that all warehouse activities are completed as per approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), in a safe manner and in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
The individual in this position is expected to represent our clients Pharmaceutical interests, objectives and policies in a professional and responsible manner.
- Ensure all training on equipment, processes, and facility and safety procedures are maintained and up to date at all times.
- Perform day-to-day warehouse activities to meet schedules while maintaining a high level of GMP compliance.
- Maintaining the Warehouse Quality System by adherence to all relevant SOP's, policies and cGMP requirements.
- To aid with troubleshooting and resolving operational problems.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the Warehouse group in relevant equipment and system root cause investigations and fill the role of lead investigator where required
- Support continuous improvement initiatives by identifying areas needing improvement, recommending strategies for improvement, and implementing those strategies once approved
- Carry out dispensing activities in a controlled environment
- Report to Warehouse Supervisor on a regular basis on area performance and report any issues that need to be resolved.
- Proactively ensuring that all Environmental, Health and Safety responsibilities are carried out according to EHS regulations and procedures.
- Maintaining spare parts, change parts etc. in the Engineering Stores.
- Utilising and maintaining IT systems as required, e.g. SAP.
- Provide support to Operations, Validation, Engineering and Quality where required.
- Complete training with new/junior Warehouse Operators.
- Current or previous formal education in logistics/warehousing/supply chain would be an advantage
- Relevant qualification preferred.
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience in a similar GMP Warehouse/ Manufacturing environment, Pharma/Biopharma/MedTech an absolute requirement
- Systems knowledge and experience- SAP preferred.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable of regulatory and GMP requirements.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists