Our client, a leading multinational, requires a Scheduler with post OQ Planning experience in a Manufacturing environment.
· Ensuring full and robust integration of the Pre OQ schedule phases into the Post OQ Schedule.
· On-going review and implementation of the Post OQ schedule strategy as determined by Post OQ management.
· Ability to fully resource load Post OQ schedule & generate planned resource requirements per department.
· Implement and Manage Planned vs. Actual earned value from the Post OQ schedule.
· Compilation and issue of weekly and monthly schedule progress reports & graphics.
· Management of progress updating interface with Post OQ team weekly and monthly.
· Ensuring on-time delivery of schedule deliverables.
· Planning, preparation and facilitation of key schedule workshops and communications.
· On-going liaison with the Project Manager regarding schedule issues.
· Attendance and input at Post OQ progress meetings
· Minimum of a third level degree in a relevant discipline.
· 8 years' experience In Planning / Scheduling with at least 3 years' experience on Fill Finish Projects (Ideally in a Post OQ Role).
· Good communication & people skills.
· Be able to work as part of a team & independently.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Self-starter and decision maker.
· Excellent with Primavera and MS Project
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists