Due to expansion in operations, our Cork based Pharma client is looking to appoint an experienced Production Scheduler to support the Production Manager in planning materials, schedule and output for a four-cycle shift. This will be a 12-month contract initially with a possibility of further extension.
- Responsible for monitoring and execution of manufacturing schedule, updating it when necessary
- Liaising with Procurement for planning and monitoring supply of raw materials
- Responsible for organising the movement of waste materials off site in conjunction with the environmental specialist.
- Production review of all batch records and cleaning batch records
- Responsible of all Production related SAP transactions
- Data entering and analysis of all Production parameters from batch records with development and monitoring of Production KPIs through periodic reports
- Monitoring and reporting energy usage
- Liaising with Procurement and Finance for stock takes
- Will be available for the issuance of safe work permits as a back-up for the H&S specialist
- Relevant Degree Qualification
- 5+ years' experience in a similar Production Scheduling role within a regulated Pharma manufacturing environment.
- Relevant large-scale SAP experience
- Strong influencing & Communication skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists