Be part of an exciting Biopharma Startup project in Cork with responsibility for the management of a highly motivated and dynamic team. The Biologics Production Supervisor/Process Lead will provide front-line leadership to a team within the Integrated Process Team. Excellent career opportunity and package. Permanent position.
The Process Lead is responsible for the management of the team through the active implementation of the Tier process. He/She will be responsible for moulding a High Performance culture within his/her team by creating an environment of flexibility, collaboration, engagement and teamwork. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and looking to progress his/her career within the Biopharma Sector.
- Lead team by providing ongoing coaching and support to all team members, including the identification and development of key talent and skills within the team.
- Drive the team's performance so that every individual understands their individual contribution and how it impacts the site.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through tactical planning and execution of production schedules
- Sound manufacturing stewardship, resource planning, scheduling and control.
- Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), e.g. EHS metrics, Production Plan, OEE, compliance, team training and budget performance.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying the Six Sigma tools within the IPT on projects such as: OEE, problem solving, reducing cycle time, Lean principles within the process.
- Develop an effective, focused and strong team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements
- Provide your team with the tools and development opportunities (including educational assistance, job rotation, cross-functional training, Six Sigma) to make them successful.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Engineering, Production).
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a supervisory or technical role within a Biopharmaceutical /Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment an absolute requirement
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, quality, engineering, etc)
- Excellent leadership ability and technical knowledge
- Proven capability for delivering results in a regulated Biopharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists