Who We Are:
Fastnet is a dynamic and innovative Talent and Recruitment Consultancy. We are the market leader in the Life Sciences sector, and steered by our core values, our team collaborates with many leading multinational and indigenous firms delivering tailored talent solutions.
In line with our strategic objectives, we are currently seeking a Contract Solutions Administrator to join our Contract Solutions team in Cork on a permanent basis.
What will the role entail?
· Engaging with Clients on Contract Solutions matters.
· Contract generation and onboarding of new Contractors
· Organising medicals, manual handling and references for new Contractors.
· Contractor Engagement and periodic communications.
· Representing Fastnet at Contractor Clinics held at client sites.
· Offboarding Contractors who leave.
· Acting as liaison between Contractors and Clients as required.
· Responsibility for processing payrolls for Contractors as well as acting as a backup for other payrolls.
· Processing end to end pay runs accurately and on time using Sage Payroll.
· Invoicing Fastnet Clients accurately and promptly for payroll and candidate placements.
· Entering of Consultant Invoices and processing payment.
· Back up for Debtors Ledger, Creditors Ledger and Collections.
· Responsible for organising and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
· Processing all incoming communications (post, phone calls, e-mails etc.) in a friendly and professional manner.
· Ensuring I.T. back-ups are completed daily.
· Project work and ad hoc support to the Talent Consultants, Finance & IT Lead and Managing Director as required.
Who you are:
· A minimum of 5 years' experience in an administrative customer service role with some exposure to payroll and/or accounts.
· Excellent administration and organization skills.
· Strong attention to detail with solid analytical capabilities.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Proactive attitude, flexible and a team player.
· The ability to take ownership over aspects of the function and take responsibility for meeting deadlines.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, Word.
· Knowledge of Sage Payroll would be advantageous.
· Payroll experience (IPASS Certificate/ AITI qualification) would be advantageous.
· Knowledge of accounts software QuickBooks would be advantageous.
What we will do for you:
· You'll join a highly reputable, established, successful and supportive team.
· You'll work with leading edge blue chip clients.
· We'll arm you with the tools, knowledge and training to help you become exceptional in your role with outstanding career prospects.
· You will enjoy a highly competitive suite of benefits including: competitive salary, healthcare & pension scheme, an extra day's annual leave for each year of service, educational assistance, sports and social club and more!
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists