In line with our strategic objectives to increase market share in our specialist sectors, we are currently seeking a Lead Talent Consultant - Contract Engineering. The successful candidate will drive activity for the Contract Engineering Desk to successfully achieve personal and business goals, promote growth and maximise market opportunity for the division. This role can be based in Cork or Dublin and will focus on delivering to existing Life Sciences clients as well as developing new business.
What will the role entail?
- Delivering on the Business Unit strategy, in line with Fastnet's corporate vision and strategic direction.
- Generating monthly reports, analysing actual performance against KPIs and budgets.
- Taking full ownership of all stages of the recruitment process with responsibility for ensuring both clients and candidates have a 5* experience
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment, you will partner with and provide high-end recruitment solutions to established blue chip clients
- You will manage the full recruitment life cycle by working closely with both clients and candidates to understand their unique requirements and expectations, thereby ensuring a successful outcome for all involved.
- You will work on building long term relationships with existing clients as well as developing new business within Contract Engineering.
- Developing & growing the Business Unit's candidate network through creative talent acquisition strategies and campaigns.
- You will keep up to date on industry developments and news and be recognized as a Subject Matter Expert in your specialist area.
- You will have involvement in mentoring Talent Consultants within the business.
- You will be innovative in your approach and embrace Social Media as a tool for engaging with both clients and candidates
Who you are:
- You are educated to either Diploma/Degree level
- You have 4 - 5 years' experience as a Recruitment Consultant within the Life Science sector.
- You have a proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced customer service environment with a keen interest in developing your career in recruitment.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with strong commercial flair
- You are creative and bring ideas to the table
- You buy into our 'not just placers…partners' philosophy and appreciate the value of excellent customer service
- You will have a desire to work in a fast paced, target driven environment where priorities are changing on a regular basis and agility in your approach will be essential!
What we will do for you:
- You'll join a highly reputable, established, successful and supportive team
- You'll work with leading-edge blue-chip clients
- You'll be provided with opportunity for continuous learning, internal development and career progression
- You will enjoy a highly competitive suite of benefits including: salary & bonus scheme, healthcare & pension scheme, an extra day's annual leave for each year of service, sports and social club and more!
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists