We really 'get' Talent. Do you?
Established in 1999, Fastnet - The Talent Group is a dynamic end-to-end talent and recruitment consultancy, with offices in Cork and Dublin. Our Total Talent Solutions include staffing, executive search, talent management and contract services. Our core values of Integrity, Entrepreneurial Spirit and Partnering - the Fastnet Way underpin all our behaviours and interactions with stakeholders. We are very focused on each valued member of the team's contributions, development and total rewards, both within-role and from a career perspective. For us, it's personal - staff, clients and candidates put their trust in us, and we take that very seriously.
In line with our strategic objectives to increase market share in our specialist sectors, we are currently seeking a Talent Consultant to join our growing team in Dublin with a focus on delivering to existing Life Sciences clients as well as developing new business.
- Taking full ownership of all stages of the recruitment process with responsibility for ensuring both clients and candidates have a 5* experience
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment, you will partner with and provide high-end recruitment solutions to established blue chip clients
- Managing the full recruitment life cycle by working closely with both clients and candidates to understand their unique requirements and expectations, thereby ensuring a successful outcome for all involved.
- Working on building long term relationships with existing clients as well as developing new business within your specialist sector.
- Focusing on developing & growing your candidate network through ongoing candidate management, candidate interviews and attending relevant network events.
- Keeping up to date on industry developments and news and be recognized as a Subject Matter Expert in your specialist area.
- You will be innovative in your approach and embrace Social Media as a tool for engaging with both clients and candidates
- A Third level Degree.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer - experience recruiting within Life Sciences is an advantage or a proven track record of delivery in a fast paced customer focused environment with a keen interest in developing your career in recruitment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong commercial flair.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Adaptability around teamwork and business focuses.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists