Job Reference: JO-2102-65596_1612883883
Our clients Carlow site is currently seeking Warehouse Technicians to join their team. Warehouse Technician are responsible for assisting in all aspects of delivering a lean, optimized and efficient logistics function within their Carlow facility. The Logistics team is responsible for inbound, outbound and on-site logistics including international shipping.
- Provide support across all of these key areas
- Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with the company's requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers
- Documentation updates as part of our continuous improvement program
- Measure, track and update key Logistics and Warehousing metrics to ensure activities run to schedule
- Work within a dynamic team
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent required
- Prior related work experience; ideally in logistics/supply chain, within a GMP setting is needed
- Forklift qualification required
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP preferred
- SAP knowledge and experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma Methodology preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues in a team environment, and with external customers
- Understand the specific responsibilities of all Carlow departments as they relate to one's own department, understanding the business processes one's department supports
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists