Job Reference: JO-2107-65896_1630594269
My client in Blarney is looking to expand their current operation and have an open requirement for several Warehouse Operators to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an organised & motivated person interested in developing their skill sets to join an exceptional team within rapidly growing business.
This is an initial 11 month contract with candidates eligible to apply for open permanent positions after 90 days onsite and there are requirements across several shifts on site.(Days, Evenings & Weekends).
Essential Job Duties:
- Work in the warehouse to pull items to meet parts lists
- Ensure that requested items are directed to the appropriate area
- May be certified or trained in operating machinery used for moving heavy items
- Perform general tasks and complete routine assignments
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of warehouse, docks, and all equipment
- Adhere to all quality and safety protocols and processes
- Responsibilities of personnel working in the Warehouse are interchangeable and personnel working in the area are expected to be flexible in supporting each other, working together and backfilling each other's absences.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Fit to work in a cleanroom environment
- Good attention to detail
- Hardworking, honest with strong desire to succeed
- Team player
- Ability to work all production shifts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and related software applications; familiarity with ERP systems and manufacturing processes
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists