· Establish with the Engineering Manager the performance goals, schedules and timetables for activities
· Assist with the management and supporting of manufacturing / utility / facility project plans
· Coordinate maintenance of manufacturing & facility equipment to required maintenance schedules
· Preparation of capital expenditure requests for plant
· Ensure successful agency, external, divisional and corporate audits as relates to engineering compliance systems.
· Identification and implementation of manufacturing equipment related CIP's.
· Issue management reports as requested and on time.
· Management of relevant budgets within target.
· Cross train within manufacturing engineers to ensure appropriate preventive maintenance schedules.
· Ensure safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to.
· Implementation of equipment/process upgrades in an environment of continuous improvement.
· Support the Engineering Team in ensuring that manufacturing equipment is maintained to meet the required legal, divisional and corporate standards.
· Liaise with Global Engineering as required.
· Ensure the effective management of appropriate internal and external plant projects.
· Understanding of Implication on any work undertaken, of all relevant policies relating to HR, Quality, Engineering & Safety.
· Supervise external contractors which includes maintenance /development of performance metrics for third party service providers of site services.
· Negotiate cost / quality effective external contracts.
· Prepare appropriate CAPA plans and implement timelines
· Level 8 Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, BioMedical, Electrical) or Relevant Discipline is essential
· Master's Degree in related discipline is also desirable
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists