Job Reference: JO-1909-64754_1569605049
This is a new position is required to support the increase in new hires across all areas of the business in the generation and administration of training curricula. Support is also need in the administration of training records for QC and BDS as they qualify and train on new methods and processes. This position will also support ongoing compliance requirements in terms of LMS support, curricula and training assignment reviews
- Ensure that all employees and relevant contractors have been assigned a job specific curricula.
- Management of training files for all employees and contractors.
- Maintain and update systems for the site.
- Maintain training folders for all employees and contractors.
- Responsible for supporting the day to day training activities on site which include:
- Creation and revision of job roles
- Assigning of job role to employees creation and revision of learning activities
- Management of training folders for all staff and contractors
- Delivery of training if required
- Support all internal / external inspections and audits on site.
- Preferred - Third level qualification, e.g. B.Sc. in science or related area
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience within a similar or related field.
- Strong knowledge of cGMP requirements for pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or packaging required.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Prior experience in the use of an LMS is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written.
- The individual in this position is expected to represent our clients interests, objectives and policies in a responsible and professional manner.
- Experience of manufacturing processes for pharmaceutical products and processes strongly desirable.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists