Job Reference: JO-2007-65306_1595332462
What will the role entail?
- Responsibility for processing weekly and biweekly payrolls for Contractors.
- Processing end to end pay runs accurately and on time using Sage Payroll.
- Invoicing Fastnet Clients accurately and promptly for payroll and candidate placements.
- Entering of Consultant Invoices and processing payment.
- Back up for Debtors Ledger, Creditors Ledger and Collections.
- Responsible for organising the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
- Processing all incoming communications (post, phone calls, e-mails etc.) in a friendly and professional manner.
- General administrative duties and ad hoc support to the Managing Director as required.
Who you are:
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years' experience in a payroll/accounts administration role.
- Excellent administration and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail with solid analytical capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude, flexible and a team player.
- The ability to take ownership over aspects of the function and take responsibility for meeting deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Knowledge of Sage Payroll would be advantageous.
- IPASS Certificate/ AITI qualification) would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of accounts software Quickbooks would be advantageous.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists