Job Reference: JO-1903-64324_1569600818
- Introduction of new equipment, CAR preparation, purchase and installation.
- Annual maintenance program for QC equipment.
- Coordinate introduction of new lab software systems
- Management of unplanned downtime of equipment to minimise impact on QC deliverable.
- Writing Protocols and Reports associated with equipment qualification and management.
- Carry out IQ/OQ and PQ of equipment
- Supporting the transfers and/or method validations with QC Novato.
- Write and review documentation on behalf of QC such as standard operating procedures, training modules, protocols, reports and Trackwise linked to Equipment.
- Ensure compliance to GxP, safety and environmental standards.
- Provide QC support for site plans, protocol executions, and summary reports.
- Develop and demonstrate an active approach to safety, industrial hygiene, environmental and regulatory compliance.
- Experience qualifying QC equipment
- Ability to interact with personnel in a wide variety of Departments
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists