An excellent opportunity to join a fast paced and evolving organisation has come up with one of my clients who manufacture flexible containment solutions for the Pharma and Biopharma industry.
The organisation is growing solidly and will provide a dynamic environment with plenty of room to add impact and contribute for an experience Technical Support Designer.
· Utilize computer-aided design (CAD) software and/or drafting equipment to create 2D or 3D drawings, blueprints, schematics, and related technical renderings for creation of pharmaceutical equipment
· Create detailed drawings to capture scales, processes, dimensions, topography, angles, and other pertinent engineering information utilizing knowledge of engineering principles and applicable regulations to develop pharmaceutical equipment and/or soft goods and assemblies
· Document updates to design and ensure that any changes are recorded and prepared in accordance with engineering change procedures
· Specific duties may include mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics of panel layouts, and other electrical schematics
· Participate in machine assembly and testing & validation processes at ILC Dover and customer sites
· Assist in protocol writing and execution for final equipment/assemblies to commission and qualify various systems provided to customers during FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ activities to certify performance and reliability of our products
· Assist engineers with assembling mechanical equipment from blueprints, schematics, or sketches
· Work with engineers to perform root cause and failure analysis as required
Ideally you, the candidate will have experience with
· Proficiency with word processing software; spreadsheet software; intermediate CAD & 3D modelling - SolidWorks preferred
· Demonstrated, strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Demonstrated electro-mechanical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot various systems
· A related 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists