Are you a Chemist with Tech Transfer experience? Our multinational client is looking for a Technical Services Chemist on a permanent basis to join their Cork site. The role offers the chance to work with the Manufacturing, Science and Technology (MS&T) team and support technology transfers.
· Study and optimise existing chemical processes.
· Participate in technical meetings both internally and with clients.
· Analyse results of process optimisation work and production campaigns.
· Report the results of process optimisation at required frequencies and prepare formal process optimisation reports.
· Participate in HAZOP, PHA studies and other required HSE activities.
· PhD in chemistry and 2 years industry experience or MSc in Chemistry and 5-7 years industry experience.
· Knowledge of organic chemistry, process development, process optimisation, tech transfer within a GMP environment
· Experience in the scale-up of chemical processes
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists