Job Reference: JO-2301-66372_1673871214
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Scientist to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in Cork. This role will support development projects and manufacturing operations and be responsible for leading or supporting Process Development, Technical Transfer, Process Validation, Manufacturing investigations, Life Cycle Management and Health Authority Inspections.
- Supporting early and late phase Technical Transfer activities through generation of protocols/reports, technical writing, execution of laboratory scale studies and participation in manufacturing operations and NPI initiatives.
- Supporting early and late phase product development activities through generation of protocols/reports, execution of laboratory scale studies and participation in Lean Early Development initiatives as required.
- Supporting "process fit to plant" during early and late stages of development to provide guidance to both development and manufacturing teams.
- Supporting "man in plant" by providing support during manufacturing campaigns for new products or during process validation campaigns.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Biology, Pharmacy or related scientific field is required, advanced degree is preferred.
- 2+ years' experience within a regulated biologics or pharma industry
- Biological process development or commercial manufacturing experience, either cell culture and/or purification.
- Hybrid role (3 days onsite)
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists