Job Reference: JO-2301-66358_1673884808
Do you possess 5+ years within the food manufacturing industry? If so, you could be the perfect candidate for this maternity contract with a well-known client of ours in Cork for a Technical Coordinator position. This will be a March 2023 start and enthusiastic candidates are urged to apply!
- Manage the Food Safety and Quality for the site in compliance with HACCP, legal and customer retailer standards.
- Manage the site BRC, RSPO standards and Retailer standards.
- Investigate non-conformances and complaint investigations to ensure a rigorous approach to root cause analysis and that corrective & preventative actions are put in place in a timely manner.
- Organising laboratory testing schedule and ensuring all results are signed off and appropriate actions are taken for non-compliances in compliance with procedures.
- Ensuring all packed product complies with all legal and customer specifications and that all process & production controls are monitored and in compliance with the standards.
- Review artwork against pack copy information to ensure accuracy and compliance with customer technical labelling policies.
- Third level degree in Food Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position within food manufacturing industry.
- Certifications an advantage including HACCP, TACCP, Internal Auditing, Train the Trainer.
- Experienced in maintaining and implementing BRC and retailer standards in the Food Industry and ideally in an FMCG environment.
- Strong working knowledge of HACCP and risk assessment methodology.
- A high level of attention to detail.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists