Do you possess 4+ years within the food manufacturing industry as a Quality Technician? If so, you could be the perfect candidate for this maternity contract with a well-known client of ours in Cork for a Technical Coordinator position. This will be a March 2023 start and enthusiastic candidates are urged to apply!
· Manage the Food Safety and Quality for the site in compliance with HACCP, legal and customer retailer standards.
· Manage the site BRC, RSPO standards and Retailer standards.
· Investigate non-conformances and complaint investigations to ensure a rigorous approach to root cause analysis and that corrective & preventative actions are put in place in a timely manner.
· Organising laboratory testing schedule and ensuring all results are signed off and appropriate actions are taken for non-compliances in compliance with procedures.
· Ensuring all packed product complies with all legal and customer specifications and that all process & production controls are monitored and in compliance with the standards.
· Review artwork against pack copy information to ensure accuracy and compliance with customer technical labelling policies.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists