Due to on-going expansion and operational developments, our East Cork client has a unique opportunity for an experienced Quality professional to join one of the world's largest global pharmaceuticals. If you are someone who wants to be part of an organisation that brings life-changing medicines to those who need them, this could be the career step for you!
Hybrid working week can be accommodated.
● Leading a team of senior analysts, analysts and quality specialists as required to ensure that all testing and QC procedures comply with corporate standards and current regulatory requirements.
● Leading, motivating and developing reports in addition to setting measurable and challenging goals for the group. Enable regular feedback systems as a group and on an individual basis.
● Actively Participate as member of QC leadership team and deputise for QC Lead when required.
● Ensure compliance with out-of-specification investigation procedures.
● BSc in Science related discipline.
● Minimum 5 years experience in GMP manufacturing environment.
● Experience in Chemistry, Microbiology or Compliance considered.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists