Job Reference: JO-2109-65953_1631201569
Weekend General Operative - Team Assembler
My client in Blarney is looking to expand their current operation and have an open requirement for several Team Assemblers to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an organised & motivated person interested in developing their skill sets to join an exceptional team within rapidly growing business.
This is an initial 11 month contract with candidates eligible to apply for open permanent positions after 90 days onsite and there are requirements to work weekends.
- Must be fit to work in a cleanroom environment
- Work as part of a team to fabricate and assemble components to manufacture products
- Maintain production records such as document production quantities, dimensions and sign off on tasks
- Consciously inspect work product to ensure no defects or faulty work is passed to next phase of production
- Properly use and maintain production equipment and report defects to supervisor / Manager
- Assist in final inspection of product as required
- Follow work schedules in an efficient manner ensuring production information is recorded and communicated
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Fit to work in a cleanroom environment
- Good attention to detail
- Hardworking, honest with strong desire to succeed
- Team player
- Ability to work all production shifts
- Previous experience in a cleanroom environment is desired but not essential
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists