Job Reference: JO-2106-65836_1623150396
Are you looking to break into the regulated manufacturing industry or do you have experience within a similar environment? My client in Blarney is looking to expand their current operation and have an open requirement for several Process Operators to join their team. This is an initial 11 month contract and there are requirements across several shifts on site.(Days, Evenings, Weekends)
- Work as part of a team to fabricate and assemble components to manufacture products
- Maintain production records such as document production quantities, dimensions and sign off on tasks
- Consciously inspect work product to ensure no defects or faulty work is passed to next phase of production
- Properly use and maintain production equipment and report defects to supervisor / Manager
- Assist in final inspection of product as required
- Follow work schedules in an efficient manner ensuring production information is recorded and communicated
- Must be able to work all production shifts
- Must be fit to work in a cleanroom environment
- Must have Leaving certificate or equivalent
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists