Job Reference: JO-2109-65968_1631547752
If you have a passion for all things Science, possess a strong desire for making positive differences to people's lives and want to be part of an organisation who put people first, then this might be the career change you are looking for! Our client, a leading pharmaceutical is currently looking to appoint a Talent Development Partner to their Sligo site to design and lead employee learning and development programmes.
- Collaborate with management/leadership group to develop programmatic solutions that enhance individual, team, and organizational performance.
- Lead and deliver leadership and management development programs that support learning strategies.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to analyse learning and organisational capability development needs.
- Design, develop and deploy a selection of development strategies and initiatives to support business needs, training, and professional development.
- You will have a Bachelor's degree in business studies/Human Resources or another relevant discipline with 6 years + in similar Talent Development/HR Business Partner role.
- Proven ability to develop & lead Talent/Learning Programmes.
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- Business and Organizational Experience.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists