Job Reference: JO-2301-66357_1684248751
Fastnet is a dynamic and innovative Talent and Recruitment Consultancy. We are the market leader in the Life Sciences sector, and steered by our core values, our team of expert Talent consultants collaborate with many leading multinational and indigenous firms delivering tailored talent solutions.
With almost 20 years' experience in all aspects of Recruitment, Staffing and Talent Management, Fastnet has built a business on growing and developing highly effective strategic partnerships with key clients and working with candidates to optimise their career prospects. For us, it is personal - clients and candidates put their trust in us and we take that very seriously.
Our total Talent Solutions include: Recruitment & Staffing, Contract Solutions, Executive Search and Talent Management. Established in 1999, the founding directors of Fastnet had a clear differentiation strategy -
- Niche Life Sciences Focus. Our 'inch wide, mile deep' approach optimises outcomes for our clients and candidates.
- Partnership Approach. Our tagline 'Not Just Placers…Partners' captures our strategic intent to work closely with all stakeholders building long-term high-value strategic partnerships with a focus on exceeding expectations where possible.
In line with our strategic objectives to increase market share in our specialist sectors, we are currently seeking a Talent Consultant to join our growing team. Hybrid/ Remote working options available and you will focus on delivering to existing Life Sciences clients as well as developing new business.
What will the role entail? You will…
- Work with our Life Sciences partners on full 360 recruitment
- Design and improve hiring strategies tailored to your client, embedding strong sustainable strategies for the organisation.
- Share your expertise with the most innovative people in their domain to scale technical project teams.
- Analyse new strategies & map relevant global markets to identify the best talents.
- Create and drive the best candidate experience, matching our client's values & needs.
- Work with diverse Hiring Managers to ensure smooth hiring processes.
- Collaborate with internal teams, develop projects and contribute to the growth of our client.
- Identify and implement new methods for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads.
- Manage marketing projects including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities.
- Engage in Employer Branding activities to further elevate client's brand in the external market, to engage and recruit top talent.
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team.
- Keep up to date on industry developments and news and be recognized as a Subject Matter Expert in your specialist area.
- Be involved in the hiring and mentoring of Talent Partners and Administrators within the Business Unit.
Who you are:
- You are educated to either Diploma/Degree level.
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Recruitment Consultant - experience recruiting within the Life Sciences sector an advantage OR you have a built a strong career in sales/customer service
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and have a natural ability to influence and reach great results.
- You love autonomy and encourage ownership and accountability.
- You are curious about the Life Sciences sector and looking to become an expert in this area.
- You have a proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- You are creative and bring ideas to the table.
- You buy into our 'not just placers…partners' philosophy and appreciate the value of excellent customer service.
What we will do for you:
- You'll join a highly reputable, established, successful and supportive team.
- You'll work with leading-edge blue-chip clients.
- We'll arm you with the tools, knowledge and training to help you become an exceptional recruiter with outstanding career prospects.
- You will enjoy a highly competitive suite of benefits including salary & bonus scheme, healthcare & pension scheme, an extra day's annual leave for each year of service, sports and social club and more!
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists