Job Reference: JO-2009-65373_1599144691
To lead and support the Supply Chain Specialists team activities for both clinical and commercial product from multiple manufacturing and packing sites and to ensure products are delivered on time and in full.
- Lead, coach and support team with related Order management and planning activities
- Lead, coach and support team with related purchasing activities:
- Lead, coach and support team in relation to all areas of compliance
- To develop a culture of continuous improvement within the team, leading to the identification and implementation of improvements being part of normal standard work.
- Lead related Tiered accountability meetings effectively to ensure action ownership, accountability and commitments are clear and understood.
- Lead Weekly Supply Review Meeting focusing on key Supply Chain performance indicators and identifying related actions required.
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years' experience leading a planning and/or purchasing team.
- Must have advanced experience with SAP.
- Project management skills.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical sector or similarly regulated industry would be of benefit.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists