Job Reference: JO-2103-65689_1616690041
Do you have a strong knowledge of Global Supply Chain Management and experience executing delivery into Global markets? Our Bio pharmaceutical client based in North Dublin could have the perfect opportunity for you. our client is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Specialist to join their team on an initial 18 month contract.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the sales order entry processing function - orders, acknowledgements, invoicing, credits etc.
- Dealing with queries from Customers or Sales Team in a timely manner
- Provide support to commercial Team with timely responses to enquiries
- Be familiar with Products and Processes to facilitate swift responses to customer enquiries.
- Participate in regular business reviews, conference calls and face to face, based on defined customer portfolios
- Degree in business or technical field preferably Supply Chain management
- Previous experience in a Customer Services role within a Pharmaceutical and Supply chain environment.
- Understanding of Quality Management and compliance systems within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Thorough knowledge of the Logistics Supply chain management model and the ability to interact and manage freight forwarders effectively
- Understanding of Forecasting and Supply and Demand Supply Chain models
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists