Leading Biopharma Org based in North Dublin have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Specialist from the pharma sector to join their team on a 12-month contract basis and manage the delivery of life saving medicines to patients globally.
If you enjoy working in fast paced environment, working cross functionally with manufacturing, finance and global supply chain, this is the role for you.
Co-ordinate and maintain the sales order entry processing function - orders, acknowledgements, invoicing, credits etc.
Dealing with queries from Customers or Sales Team in a timely manner
Provide support to commercial Team with timely responses to enquiries
Be familiar with Products and Processes to facilitate swift responses to customer enquiries.
Participate in regular business reviews, conference calls and face to face, based on defined customer portfolios
Liaising with Distribution to ensure accuracy regarding schedule adherence
Liaising with Manufacturing to ensure accuracy regarding schedule adherence
Liaising with commercial, manufacturing finance and Financial Shared services and to ensure accuracy regarding material and customer master set ups
Maintaining accuracy on customer forecast information to support all planning activities
Maintain accurate and organized customer files for all orders, business reviews etc.
Timely preparation of weekly/monthly metrics as set out by site management
Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Degree in business or technical field preferably Supply Chain management
* Previous experience in a CS role within a Pharmaceutical Supply chain environment.
* Thorough knowledge of the Logistics Supply chain management model and the ability to interact and manage freight forwarders effectively
* Understanding of Forecasting and Supply and Demand Supply Chain models
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to influence in a positive manner
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Excellent understanding of ERP systems specifically Oracle
* Excellent understanding of MS office
* Thorough knowledge of Supply chain management on execution of deliveries into Global markets
This role will initially involve remote working but will return to site in 2021 in line with safety guidelines.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists