Job Reference: JO-2008-65350_1598370151
Our client is a leading Biopharma M/N developing life changing medicines for patients globally.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Supply Chain Management and the appointed candidate will take full responsibility responsible for initiating and managing supplier complaints, material management, management of supplier change notifications and the new material introduction process.
- Responsible for the processing of supplier complaints, ensuring that they are raised investigated and closed in accordance with site and global procedures. This includes the resolution of the inventory associated with supplier complaint and requiring certificate of destruction / discards as required.
- Responsible for completion of the Material introduction process onsite ensuring that all suppliers and materials are approved for use on site in compliance with site and Global procedures. This includes the creation and maintenance of Approved Material files including Material Specification and purchasing and distribution documentation as required. Assist in changes to existing materials or suppliers on site and the implementation of dual sourcing. This involves close collaboration with the Technical Engineering, IPT and Quality teams. Coordinates and facilitates the Material Review board Cross Functional Assessment team.
- Responsible for ensuring SCN's (Supplier Change notifications) are implemented in a timely manner to ensure all SCN's are implemented, in accordance with site and global procedures, prior to affected materials being delivered to /used on site. Includes the management of site supplier change controls.
- Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with Company's requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
- Drive compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and good documentation practices (GDP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions. Target Right First Time (RFT), 100% of the time.
- Drive continuous improvement by leading and active participation in investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate. Manage root cause analysis of issues, using standard tools and methods, to resolve associated issues e.g. Fishbone diagrams, 5 why's etc.; oversee and implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline SAP Knowledge essential
- Considerable experience in a comparable role; contributing to the business at a directional, strategic level; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues and with external customers in a team orientated manner
- Experience working with quality management systems
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists