Job Reference: JO-2005-65188_1589468871
Industry leading pharmaceutical company in South Dublin are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team to aid in their expanding operations.
- Responsible for detailed Schedule & Capacity planning in short term horizon.
- Ensure Feasible plan and release plan to manufacturing areas.
- Collaborate with the site product planners to ensure supply to the market.
- Own KPI reporting and coordination of relevant actions.
- Work closely with NPI (New Product Introduction) team to ensure seamless transition of products to commercial planning and production.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Rapid Response, EDMQ or QMTS.
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain or equivalent.
- 3 years supply chain planning within a regulated industy.
- Advanced experience and capability with Excel.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists