Supply Chain Manager
My client is a leading global organisation in the Biopharmaceutical industry. They are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager role for an exciting contract position managing product planning.
This person has ownership and manages the medium to long term supply plan for their respective assigned products. In this role the successful candidate will accurately forecast, plan & schedule their products ensuring that optimal supply inventory levels are in place to meet demand requirements whilst minimizing scrap risk and optimising and improving reliability, responsiveness and stability of supply.
* Manage medium-term and long-term capacity planning activities and ensure appropriate communication/escalation to critical resource owners
* Proactively assess inventory positions and execute plans to drive to the targets
* Manage towards a stable Supply Plan and identify root causes and corrective actions in case of deviations
* Ensure timely completion of the Planning cycles
* Develop and present scenario analyses to support decision making in the Supply Chain
* Collaborate with Supply sites to ensure timely supply
* Work closely with the Global Supply Chain lead to ensure market supply
* Work closely with NPI (New Product Introduction) team to manage new product introductions
* Identify scrap risks and take corrective/preventive actions to minimize abnormal scrap
* Owe/Manage product-specific Life cycle management change controls
* Review and update relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ensure SOP compliance
* Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives
* Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
* Minimum 6 years supply chain planning experience
* SAP ECC Planning and Rapid Response Experience ideal
* End to End Supply Chain Planning Experience and Knowledge
* Project Management Experience
* Ability to analyses complex data and to communicate findings and make recommendations
* Advanced experience and capability with Excel, Word, and MS Project
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists