Job Reference: JO-2303-66397_1678370115
6 months contract
Our leading pharmaceutical research and development client is one of the Best Large Workplaces in Ireland at the 20th annual Great Place to Work 2022 Awards and they are looking to hire an experienced SRM Administrator to join their team based in Cork.
- Processing Shopping Carts for the site in SRM and follow through on approvals with Approvers and Budget Holders and ensure all open purchase orders are valid & show the correct delivery date and process ACRs for non-PO payments.
- Work with the Site Blocked Invoice Report to ensure blocked invoices are kept to a minimum. No more than 15 invoices older than 10 days should be on the blocked report.
- Work with AFS and stakeholders at the site to maintain the GRIR report. Investigate differences and work to resolve all issues to eliminate GRIR issues and maintain a Right First-Time tracker of shopping carts to ensure requestors are accountable for the information they are supplying to create a shopping cart.
- Issue reports to the site indicating levels of compliance on Blocked Invoices and GRIR metrics and provide information from Qlikview or direct from SAP/SRM to relevant stakeholders at the site around departmental and project spend.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Leaving cert or equivalent.
- 2-3 years in a similar role, preferably in a multinational environment with knowledge of SAP.
- Work in a GMP environment would be an advantage.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists