IT Analyst/Software Engineer
OSI PI Engineer
12 month contract
The position will be locatedin Cork and the main responsibility will be the development and implementation of PI infrastructure (Asset Framework, Event Frames, PI Vision).
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Development of PI infrastructure (Asset Framework, Event Frames, PI Vision)
* Work as part of a team to perform to high standards at all times.
* Proactive Trouble shooting and preventive maintenance of our systems
* Life cycle management of our PI systems
* Ensure that personal training requirements are completed in compliance with site procedures.
* Ensure that Execution Systems documentation is managed, controlled, approved and reviewed in accordance with site procedures to meet business needs and production schedules
* Develop and monitor Execution Systems Department metrics/KPIs to ensure that departmental goals and targets are met.
* Drive efficiencies across the site through suitable adoption of new technologies and enhanced approaches to how we operate
Key Skills and Competencies required:
* Customer focused and results driven with a proven record in completing projects
* Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
* Collaboration and teamwork across site functions
* Experience with GxP documentation practices and change control processes
Education and Experience:
* Third level Degree in engineering, science or an IT discipline.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience within a pharmaceutical or GMP regulated manufacturing environment.
* Thorough knowledge of OSI PI, Asset Framework and Event Frames with significant relevant project implementation experience as well as knowledge of PLCs, IT Infrastructure & Hardware knowledge
* In-depth Technical knowledge of S95 Level 1 systems such as Emerson DeltaV, Honeywell EBI.
* Key appreciation of Industrial Automation Networks and their Communication Protocols.
* Good understanding of S95 level 4 systems and their capabilities such as ERP, Quality Systems, Data warehouses etc… to facilitate the transition to integrated Execution Systems.
* Good appreciation of Industry 4.0/IIoT and how we can effectively drive to transform within this framework
* Experience with Data Visualisation technologies such as Tableau
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists