·To participate in user requirements gathering, problem solving and solution design for new and modified software systems with other functional departments.
· To deliver software solutions capable of meeting site specific needs, integrating with 3rd party hardware and software as required.
· Co-ordinate the implementation of technical changes to any Mfg. software systems
· Provide support, troubleshooting expertise and training to users of deployed Mfg. software systems, including the preparation and analysis of system collected data
· Developing custom applications using .net/python
· Ensure continual Quality System compliance by adherence to established and evolving Alcon QS requirements
Specific Position Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
* Knowledge and practical experience of software, process, equipment and automation engineering projects
* Accustomed to working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control
* Experience in VB.NET, C#, MS SQL Server, Crystal/SQL Reports, Java, Python
* Strong knowledge of networked systems and database applications
* Good communication skills (written and oral)
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated project management skills
* Ability to organise, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules
* Knowledge of FDA 21CFR Part 11 and GAMP 5 requirements
Education: Degree in Computer Science and/or Information Systems
Experience: 3-5 year's experience in a Med Device/Pharma Manufacturing environment managing and supporting systems development and implementation
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists