An opportunity to lead a team of talented Bio Process Specialist has arisen with a leading Biologics Manufacturer in Dunboyne Co Meath.
In the role of Shift Site Lead you will be responsible for leading teams in the areas of manufacturing, engineering, automation, utilities facilities and quality.
What you will do:
· Drive the delivery of manufacturing operations, leading the agile team in the production of biologic drug substance, taking responsibility for the day to day
· Trouble shooting and problem solving in conjunction with the ability to lead the self-directed work teams.
· Guide approved projects and continuous improvement initiatives that are in alignment with the site strategies.
· Build an inclusive open feedback culture, exhibiting strong people lead capabilities in building and developing both direct and indirect reports across the value stream.
What skills you will need:
· A science qualification in a technical, engineering or science-based discipline or equivalent, a masters is desirable and 5 years technical experience.
· Proven leader capability in developing people and teams with a demonstrated ability in mentoring others to achieve outstanding results, with at least 3 years' experience leading teams to successful outcomes.
· Proven ability around working cross functionally, focusing on meeting and tracking to schedules and embracing an interdependent work culture.
· Thorough knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and general technical and biologic operations understanding needed.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists