Job Reference: JO-2009-65393_1611769985
Permaenent Site Microbiologist required for fast paced Pharmaceutical client in Cork
- Ensure systems are in place to such that all site microbiological activities are carried out in compliance with product licence commitments, cGMP and Quality standards
- Take the lead and provide direction in all areas relating to the sterility assurance of the product
- Take ownership regarding all microbiological discussions during regulatory inspections and internal audits
- identifying and implementing practices to deliver microbiological efficiencies, cost reduction, quality and service level improvements across the site
- Provide support and technical expertise to the site to ensure people and technical skills are in place to apply best practice in Microbiological techniques and implement new technologies
- Primary degree in Science essential supported by a sound technical background in Microbiology +/or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Significant microbiology expertise in a regulated Pharmaceutical industry essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities
- Experience of direct interaction with Regulatory Bodies (e.g. HPRA, FDA)
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists